Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 2 Day 2 - Move along, nothing to see here...

If you read my last blog, you remember that my knees were hurting, specifically my left one. Unfortunately this has been the reason we have not trained since Monday.  :-\  Today the pain wasn't as bad and it was pretty much only in my left knee, so I figured I'd give it a shot and hopefully once my legs were warmed up the pain would subside... Well that didn't happen!

I could tell during the warm up walk that I wasn't walking the way I normally do and it wasn't comfortable. When we started jogging the pain was bearable, but slowed my jog down considerably. I kept pushing hoping I could just make it through the 30 minutes, but at 17 minutes just as we were supposed to start jogging, I took the first couple of steps and it felt like my knees were going to give out on me... FAIL!

So needless to say I'm not a happy camper right now, especially because I know I can do this!! I'm making the cookieface right now, and all that know what that looks like knows that is not a good face...

No comments:

Post a Comment